Moving to Brazil can be a somewhat complicated process, especially if you’re not familiar with Brazilian immigration guidelines. That’s why Karina Chuquimia and Danish Soomro from Visadb – an online platform that allows you to safely hire immigration experts from all around the world – give us some helpful tips on what you should know about the Brazilian visas processes.
They answer some important questions around Brazilian immigration such as:
– Do Americans and Canadians need a tourist visa for Brazil? What about other nationalities?
– What happens if I want to stay longer in Brazil than what my tourist visa permits?
– What happens if you overstay your tourist visa in Brazil?
– What is the length of stay in Brazil without a visa or a fine?
– What are other visa options for people to stay in Brazil longer than 90 days?
➤ For more information about Brazilian visas, check out:
➤ To apply for a Brazilian visa, please visit:
Follow us to stay updated on all visa and immigration news
Video originally published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO0G_Bq0l-4
The post Move to Brazil: All about the Brazilian Tourist Visa | visadb.io Immigration & tax experts series first appeared on Miami City Events and News.