Avoid being stuck in immigration or being unable to board your return flight by watching this video. Following the Costa Rica Entry Requirements is a must before you travel to Costa Rica. Travel Insurance is mandatory to be able to enter Costa Rica. This is the first Costa Rica entry requirement. This is the link to the affordable International Travel insurance I recommend
At the bottom, you can find the more expensive Costa Rica options and the detailed requirements.
The 2nd Costa Rica entry requirement is the online health pass you need to fill out. This is the link and you can fill it out 48 hours prior to your return flight from Costa Rica. This is also where you attached your health insurance policy so they can approve it and send you the QR code.
Below is the list of private labs where you can get tested all over Costa Rica without needing an appointment
– Lab Echandi (authorized lab multiple locations)
– Lab Paez (authorized lab multiple locations)
– Lab Labin (authorized lab multiple locations)
– Lab San Jose (authorized lab multiple locations)
Costa Rican approved health insurance companies;
Institute (INS – Instituto Nacional de Seguros)
For international insurance policies, tourists have to insurance, verifying at least the following three conditions:
– Effectiveness of the policy during the visit to Costa Rica.
– Guaranteed coverage of medical expenses in the event of becoming ill with the pandemic COVID-19 virus while in Costa Rica, for at least USD $50,000 (fifty thousand United States Dollars).
-Includes minimum coverage of USD $2,000 for lodging expenses issued as a result of the pandemic.
I would really appreciate your support in subscribing to my channel and clicking the little bell icon to receive a notification for when I uploaded a new video. SUBSCRIBE ►
FOLLOW ME BELOW:
Thanks for watching “Costa Rica Entry Requirements – Avoid These Mistakes – Costa Rica Travel Update March 2021”
Be sure to also watch my popular video on: “What’s it like to travel to Costa Rica now 2021”
#costaricaentryrequirements #costaricatravel #covidtest